Technology Thursday: Comment & Like as your FAN page!

Hello Hello Fancy Friends!
I’m linking up to share a tidbit about your Facebook Fan Page!
Do you have a fan page? Do you comment and like on other TPTers Facebook?
Well I do and I really dislike that it shows up as my “real word” name (yes, I call it that you know you think like that also).
The reason I dislike it is because I write on their blogs as my TPT/Insta/Blog name, so I feel when they see “Amber Calderon” there is a big disconnect to who I am.
So here is how to change your Facebook so you can LIKE and COMMENT as your FB fan page!

Look over to right side of your Facebook page.

Click the tiny arrow and the drop down box will appear.

Click use Facebook as (whatever the name of you fan page is)
and BOOM
you’re done.
I know…it’s SO SIMPLE.
I was so excited when I figured out how to do this!
I was pretty much this guy:
If you’re thinking, “WOW that’s so cool”!
Head on over to MY Facebook page and LIKE me as YOUR Facebook page!
(ooohhh see what I did there?)
(Click picture above to take you to my fan page)
Also, click the PZTechTips at the top to take you to more technology tips!
Happy Learning!

Amber

You Might Also Like

Previous Story
Next Story

9 Comment

1. Reply
    Sarah Carper
    July 24, 2014 at 11:48 am

Love this post! Great hints! Thanks!
    …AND I just went over and liked you with my blog name!! πŸ™‚

Sarah
    Beyond The Gradebook

2. Reply
    Meagan England
    July 24, 2014 at 9:33 pm

I'm your newest follower on Facebook:) Thanks for sharing!

Meagan
    oodlesofteachingfun

3. Reply
    Mary W
    July 24, 2014 at 11:42 pm

Thank you! I need to jump on Facebook with my blog and give this a try.

Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

4. Reply
    Erin
    July 25, 2014 at 2:21 am

Glad I found your blog through IG! I haven't plunged into FB yet!

Erin
    Projects & Polkadots

5. Reply
    Alison Rose
    July 25, 2014 at 5:24 am

Thank you, thank you! I admin two pages and I'm always trying to make sure I don't mess anything up. I've learned that sometimes I can't enter Rafflecopters because I'm signed in under the wrong name. Lol!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

6. Reply
    Vania Pham
    July 27, 2014 at 4:45 am

Girl your page is amazing-balls on the computer instead of my mobile phone but how do I follow you? lol. I just started my own blogspot!

7. Reply
    DaveQDiket
    June 16, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against
    hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any recommendations?

8. Reply
    WayneQOertle
    July 20, 2016 at 5:06 pm

Excellent blog! Do you possess any recommendations for aspiring writers?
    I’m hoping to begin my own, personal blog soon but
    I’m just a little lost on everything. Can you suggest starting with a free
    platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices on the
    market that I’m totally confused .. Any tips? Bless you!

1. Reply
      Amber Calderon
      July 29, 2016 at 4:29 pm

Hey!
      Wordpress is VERY expensive so if you’re just starting out and not sure how you will like it opt for the free option.
      I did blogger my first year then moved to word press πŸ™‚
      If you are serious about starting a business then I recommendation getting your feet wet then you can join an E-COurse that I have written with 3 other sellers!

Thanks!